In the ADT Pulse Portal, site owners are able to manage their users and add, edit, and delete users. To manage users, login to the Portal and then select the System tab and then Users.
The Users page lists all of the users set up for your site. For each user, there will be a description of the person’s full name and/or title. You can click on the Username column to sort the list of users by username or the Display Name column to sort the list of users alphabetically by display name. The arrow next to the column title indicates the list is sorted by that column.
- If you have multiple locations, please confirm user information for each site.
- We recommend reviewing your user access settings after each site visit as well as every 90 days.
- No one can access your user or system information without your notification and/or permission. If you become aware of any suspicious activity regarding your account, please contact us immediately at 1 (800)-ADT-ASAP.
How To Add A New User
- Select the Add Users Button on the right
- Select Invite a new user and then press OK
- Enter the new user information, including the username, display name, and email address. Then press Send Invitation. For multiple accounts, the site owner will need to associate the new user to a specific location.
- When the user receives the invitation, they can follow the instructions to sign up for access to your site. When the user completes the sign-up process, their name will appear on the Users page.
Note: An invitation will expire after 48 hours.
How To Edit Another User’s Access
- Select the pencil tool to the right of the user you wish to edit.
- In the Available Sites section, check or uncheck the sites you want the user to have access to.
How to Edit Your Profile
Note: Depending on your system configuration, you might not be able to change some of the settings on the page.
- Select the My Profile link on the top or on the Users list, find your user information and press the pencil button
- Select Change to the right of the information you want to edit.
- A pop-up window will prompt you to edit the information. Once finished, select the Save button.
How To Delete A User
- Click the X to the right of the user you want to remove.
- A pop-up window will prompt you to confirm the action. Press Yes to delete the user.