The Lockbox is for Property Preservation and keeps a door key easily accessible for first responders to enter your home in case of a medical emergency. It can be hung on a door knob, fence or railing.
ADT Emergency Lockbox FAQs
Yes. The lockbox allows for up to 10,000 possible personalized combinations that you will be able to set and store for emergency responders to access in the event of a medical emergency.
- Your Lockbox combination is factory preset to 0-0-0-0.
- Make sure your Lockbox currently is set to 0-0-0-0.
- Open the Lockbox door.
- Remove the rubber plug to expose the reset lever.
- Slide the silver reset lever to the left and then down, as indicated by the direction the arrow is pointing. Leave the reset lever in this position while resetting the combination.
- Keeping the Lockbox door open, select the new desired combination on the dials. Note: Hold your fingers on the reset lever to keep it from coming out of position while setting the combination.
- Check the operation of the Lockbox using the new combination to ensure that it functions properly.
- If the door opens and closes, skip to 7.
- If the door does not open and close, reset the combination to 0-0-0-0, and then return to 1.
- Slide the reset lever back to original position and replace the rubber plug.