Premium service features include driving speed and activity alerts, distracted driving monitoring, crash detection and response, 24/7 roadside assistance, 24/7 live agent support, and ADT SOS button with 24/7 ADT professional response.
ADT Go Premium FAQs
No, circle members do not pay a monthly subscription. Account owners are financially responsible for the account in which the circle members are part of.
Select ‘Keep ADT Go Premium’ through your application. You will then be prompted for your billing information. Your billing will begin, once you agree to that payment method and the ADT Go Service Agreement.
When you begin setting up your ADT Go account, the application will ask if you are an existing ADT customer. If you press “Yes,” the application will prompt you to a registration screen where you will be required to enter the phone number tied to your current ADT account, along with either your personal identification code (PIC) or customer number. This creates a lookup in our system that will recognize your customer's credentials.
If you uninstalled or deleted the application, you can simply reinstall ADT Go by visiting the app store. If you previously had an ADT Go account and you did not delete your account information, you may log in with your prior credentials and add your payment method. If you had deleted your ADT Go account information you may use the “Get Started” button to create a new user profile, however, you may not reuse previous email addresses linked to your previous account.
All account and family circle information is deleted when an ADT Go account is canceled. To reactivate, you will need to re-establish the account and your circle.
- Download the ADT Go app, if needed
- Open the app and tap 'Get Started'
- Follow the prompts to set up a new account. You may use the same name and phone number as your previous account. However, you will need to use a different email address. Note: If you receive a "404" error, the email address you are attempting to use is already associated with a different account. Please select another email address.
- Once set-up is complete, you can invite family members and friends to join your circle.
- Your circle members will need to download the app (if needed) and accept your invitation to re-establish your circle.
It will take up to 24 hours for circle member’s features to identically match those of the account owner after upgrading, downgrading, or cancelling.
Cancelling your ADT Go Premium service can be found within your Account Manager in-app but you can still enjoy the benefits of ADT Go basic services free of charge if you are an ADT Home Security or Health monitoring customer. If the account owner cancels their ADT Go services, circle members will lose access.