My Account FAQs
In addition to your ADT Security system, we have tips to keep you safe as you settle into a new neighborhood:
* Locate Emergency Services in case you need the police, fire or EMS quickly.
* Identify a neighbor to help in case of an emergency.
* Establish home safety rules for children and visitors.
* Be discreet with expensive purchases and do not leave large boxes on the curb that might lure thieves.
* Review the Moving Check List on MyADT for additional helpful hints.
It’s easy to get ADT security at your new home – and you don’t need to worry about bringing equipment with you. For your convenience, an ADT service technician can install a new system to help meet your security needs at your new address.
Learn more about how to modify your ADT service.
We have many ways to help keep your home safe while you’re away or on the go. ADT Pulse allows you to manage your security system through an online portal, or at the touch of a smart device screen. To learn more about ADT Pulse features, visit our ADT Pulse Upgrade page.