Your All-in-One Security Provider Trusted to Help Protect Our Nation’s Veterans
As part of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, we understand that Veterans Affairs Medical Facilities must adhere to both stringent federal government regulations and healthcare industry standards.
ADT Commercial is your trusted partner to best address those specific security needs, equipped with an extensive portfolio that includes:
- Robust access control systems
- Intrusion alarm systems
- Video surveillance
- Remote monitoring and analytics
- Critical gun detection technologies
- High-level system integration
As your dedicated partner in security, we can step in as your full-service provider, so that your teams can concentrate on what matters most—delivering quality care to Veterans and their families.
Prioritizing compliance with federal government regulations and healthcare industry standard
You’re in need of a security integration partner that can abide by the Buy America and McCain Acts to ensure all equipment installed is manufactured in the U.S. and delivered by a U.S. based, American company.
You can rely on ADT Commercial to have a qualified understanding of these regulations to maintain critical compliance across your access control, identity management and information security solutions:
- FIPS 201 Approved Enterprise Physical Access Control Systems (ePACS)
- Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12)
- Federal Identity, Credential, and Access Management (FICAM)
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
Working together to protect healthcare staff, physicians, patients and visitors
The safety and security of VA Medical Center workers, patients and visitors is our shared priority.
We’ll work with you to develop an integrated security program with a comprehensive approach that begins with your outermost perimeter in your parking areas before reaching your entryways and caregiving facilities.
The 24/7/365 operations of VA Medical Centers with Outpatient Care require a reliable, multilayer approach to help ensure the protection of staff, patients and visitors, including:
Electronic Access Control
American-made, federal government compliant access control systems can help keep intruders out, track employees throughout your facilities and restrict access to areas where controlled substances are stored.
Advanced Video and Monitoring
High-resolution video cameras, remote monitoring and analytics—as well as the expertise to complete the installation and maintenance of all systems.
Emergency solutions like gunshot detection for active shooter scenarios, panic and duress alarms for healthcare staff and mass notification and emergency communications systems help prepare your teams for the unexpected.
Pandemic Management Solutions
Solutions like contact tracing, elevated skin temperature detection devices, and establishing safety protocols within ICUs can help reduce the need for nurses to physically enter contaminated spaces.
Given the high-value, sensitive nature of Veterans Affairs Medical Center Facilities, we are equipped to secure these facilities with a wide range of customizable solutions, including:
- Access control systems
- Intrusion alarm systems
- Video systems, remote monitoring and analytics
- Security gates
- Systems integration
- Installation, testing, inspections and maintenance
- Design engineering
- Analytics and reporting
- 24/7/365 UL Listed monitoring
Fire and Life Safety Solutions
- Mass notification and emergency communication systems
- Fire alarm systems (standard and wireless)
- Fire sprinkler and suppression systems*
- Gunshot detection technologies
- Panic/duress alarms
- Emergency mustering and response plans
- License plate recognition systems
- Visitor management
- Contagion management solutions, including contact tracing and Elevated Skin Temperature (EST) systems
- Nurse call and clinical communications
- Real-time locating systems (RTLS)
- Wander management systems
- Personnel and asset locating
Discover how ADT Commercial can help you secure your Veterans Affairs Medical Center facilities with a custom solution that aligns with your budget.
Fill out the form below and an ADT Commercial specialist will call you.