Safely Reopening in America
With companies continuing to evaluate and deploy their safety strategies, leveraging building occupancy management can help lay a strong foundation for social distancing compliance and contact tracing reporting.
To respond to the new safety needs of your facilities, traditional security solutions are being enhanced with expanded capabilities and reporting functionality. Harnessing the power of the data these systems provide can deliver new, actionable insights into your operations.
Access control and video management
These valuable combinations can help you to effectively manage and understand your:
- Building occupancy levels and mustering status
- Employee and visitor tracking
- Visitor management
- Social distance monitoring
- Lone worker detection and support
- Overall security of your facility
Movement tracking and mapping
Access control systems can help manage where individuals are within the environment and track their movements throughout the day. Coupled with mapping tools and specialized software, you can:
- Receive alerts when the occupancy of your facility exceeds its capacity
- Provide tracking to identify a suspected infected individual’s movement throughout the facility
- Receive comprehensive reports, with timelines that can correlate that individual’s movement with others that may have been in the vicinity within a pre-set timeframe, allowing for faster response and notifications
- Provide visual documentation of events with the addition of integrated video surveillance
We provide a holistic approach to meet our customers’ ever-changing security, fire and life safety needs. Our extensive offerings are constantly evolving to help keep America safe and secure as unexpected challenges emerge.
Fill out the form below and an ADT Commercial specialist will call you.