The National Strength You Want. The Local Knowledge You Need.
Comprehensive Solutions for Your Multisite Needs
National Account Program Benefits
We provide you with the industry knowledge and quality of service you need to successfully manage your security program—consistently and effectively across all locations.
One Point of Contact
- One dedicated point of contact streamlines your security, fire and life safety program
- Your team will help you build the case for your business from order entry all the way through billing
- It only takes one call to address all your security needs
National and Local Presence
- Find value in a strong national company with agile, local teams
- You’ll receive a quality experience—no matter if you have one site, a dozen sites or thousands
- Achieve a standardized security approach across all your sites
- Benefit from our broad footprint, innovative thinking and consistent delivery performance
- We have thousands of our own highly-trained technicians, with an average tenure of over 9 years
- Our dedicated commercial team members and monitoring facilities deliver on our promise of service excellence
Making the Switch is Easy
- We make it easy and cost-effective for you to switch providers
- As a product-agnostic company, we have the ability to integrate with countless provider technologies
- We leverage your existing technology while offering access to our extensive solutions portfolio
National Account Operations Center
Our National Account Operations Center (NAOC) acts as your all-in-one service hub, with dedicated care professionals to help you manage everything—from service and installation, to monitoring and billing inquiries.
All of our company-owned UL Certified monitoring centers, including the NAOC, operate with redundant backup. Automated signal load balancing and backup architecture helps to ensure that your critical intrusion and fire alarms receive our fastest possible response—despite weather or other emergencies.
Our monitoring centers hold the following certifications:
- UL Certified
- FM Approved
- New York City Fire Monitoring Rated
- TMA Certified Five Diamond Central Station
- Automated Secure Alarm Protocol (ASAP)
Delivering a Better Customer Experience
eSuite℠ Account Management
eSuite helps businesses of all sizes streamline and manage their security programs with real-time data and empowers them with critical self-service features through a secure online portal and mobile app.
Customer Service Excellence
We consistently deliver a great customer experience that prioritizes your security, fire and life safety needs, all while leveraging the latest innovations in technology. Our approach helps ensure consistency and quality service standards—all delivered with a personal, local touch.
Premier National Account Benefits
Quarterly Business Review
The Quarterly Business Review is an executive summary prepared for premier accounts to review performance and help you plan for continuous improvements.
1 Touch Team
We dedicate a team to each premier National Account customer. Our focus on performance enhancement allows us to better serve your needs by being proactive—rather than reactive.
Your feedback is what drives us. We regularly collect your comments and score your satisfaction to evaluate and improve upon our service approach—so that you’re only getting the best of the best from every interaction with us.
ADT Commercial Network Operations Center
Experienced professionals manage over 1,500 networks, along with attached devices, at our Network Operations Center (NOC). This team can provide you with robust remote monitoring, management and support.
We hold the certifications to install, implement, commission, manage and monitor hosted network services, including but not limited to: security—only networks, wireless access point management, hosted client-side VPN, hosted virtualized computing (VM) and security server workstation monitoring and management.
Our team consists of Cisco Certified, Meraki Certified and SonicWall Certified professionals. The team also holds the Cisco Cloud and Managed Services Express Partner Certification, making ADT Commercial one of the only security systems integrators to hold this designation.
From banking and hospitality to pharmaceuticals, food and beverage distribution, you’ll benefit from our team’s scale and expertise—reaching every corner of the U.S.
Let’s start a conversation
We make it easy to switch providers, and our onboarding process is predictable, dependable and painless.