ADT Commercial provides complete in‑building Emergency Responder Communication Enhancement Systems (ERCES, previously referred to as ERRCS) for emergency responder radio coverage to support public safety-first responders. Our professional team holds FCC General Radiotelephone Operator Licenses (GROL) and includes licensed journeyman electricians, project managers, pre-construction, in-house designers and drafters, and installation personnel.
Our tenured team of professionals will work closely with you to identify the scope of the project and help meet your ERCES needs for new construction and retrofits.
Solution and services
Our services include:
- Baseline radio coverage assessments
- iBwave-based radio coverage design
- Permitting and AHJ coordination
- Project management and trades coordination
- Procurement of all system hardware including FCC and UL approved BDA
- System installation and cable sweeping
- BDA configuration and FCC registration
- Radio coverage certification testing and reporting
- Code-mandated annual inspections
Certifications and experience
Computer-based iBwave radio system design
OEM-certified designers and technicians
Millions of square feet of ERCES designed and deployed
Basic distributed antenna system components
Fill out the form below and an ADT Commercial specialist will call you.