Thermal imaging for elevated skin temperature screening
EST systems are regulated by the FDA.* At ADT Commercial, we are focused on bringing the best, FDA-cleared products to our customers.
* Devices cleared through the FDA 510(k) process must be used as part of an adjunctive system, whereby cameras are used alongside a primary means of confirming a fever, such as a medical thermometer.
We offer solutions with varied specifications to help fit our client's application with the appropriate options. We will help you to understand the merits, limitations, and impact of the various solutions, and how they might fit into a multilayered approach to safety that best meets the needs of your organization.
Fever is a common indication of illness
Why consider an EST system for your business
- Expeditious initial screening, avoiding delays in entry
- Non-invasive, non-contact first-step screening for visitors, employees, customers, vendors, contractors, etc.
- Helps identify those that may need additional screening to confirm elevated body temperature
- Provides cognizance of screening, potentially deterring individuals exhibiting signs of a fever from entering
- Helps improve social responsibility among employees, promoting a healthy work environment
- Scalable and flexible solutions for different entry points and mounting locations
- Stand-alone and network-connected solutions
- Mobile and stationary solutions
We provide a holistic approach to meet our customers’ ever-changing security, fire and life safety needs. Our extensive offerings are constantly evolving to help keep America safe and secure as unexpected challenges emerge.
Fill out the form below and an ADT Commercial specialist will call you.