The ADT Commercial dedicated retail team has decades of experience helping organizations like yours minimize shrink and create a more secure environment for sales associates and customers.
According to the National Retail Security Survey, U.S. retailers lose nearly $50 billion a year to shrink, which is comprised of shoplifting, employee theft, paperwork errors and fraud. Of that total, shoplifting accounts for more than 36% of retail shrink-related losses. (source: NRSS 2019)
- With razor-thin margins, these losses can often make the difference between a profitable year and one that falls short of expectations
- As one of the nation’s largest integrators, we develop long-lasting personal relationships with our retail customers to fully understand their needs and act as their One Ideal Partner
- We can help you curtail shoplifting without sacrificing open merchandising of high-value, high-theft merchandise
ADT Commercial EAS systems and accessories
As a premier provider of EAS in the United States, our 58 kHz AM systems are designed to help protect your locations from shrink. We make it easy to switch providers, and our onboarding process is predictable, dependable and painless. If you’re looking to increase coverage of merchandise in current locations or are in search of a new EAS provider, we are ready to serve your needs.
- Visible and concealed EAS systems with detection coverage for openings ranging from three or six-foot doors to wide exits found in many storefronts
- Reusable security tags and disposable labels
- Tag detachers and label deactivators
- Specialty tags for hard-to-protect merchandise
- Sporting goods such as bats, golf clubs, fishing poles
- Liquor bottles
- Alarming tags
- Lanyard-based tags
- Ink-based tags
- Bandit II IR tags
- Security tags for boxed goods
Wi-Fi remote tuning is fast and provides service efficiencies
Our EAS systems feature innovative Wi-Fi remote tuning capabilities that create a cost-effective benefit without adding infrastructure cost—they quickly and easily connect to the mobile hotspot configured with your system.
- Most service calls will no longer require a technician to be on-site to resolve your issues—minimizing operational disruptions, and eliminating lead times and travel costs
- When you place a service call, the service technician will log in to your system to see if there are tags in the field, electronic noise, or other issues that can be managed remotely
- The technician can then remotely tune your system to perform optimally and efficiently
ADT Commercial provides a holistic approach to retail security, offering the latest in access control and IP-based video solutions, intrusion detection, fire and life safety systems, managed and network services, occupancy management and risk assessment services.
Fill out the form below and an ADT Commercial specialist will call you.